Delivery & Click and Collect Information
We have changed how we get your orders to you. We now use DPD and here’s why.
- Accurate delivery time communicated to you by phone(sms) or email on morning of delivery .
- Delivery tracking schedule communicated to you directly via email on dispatch.
- You can look forward to receiving delivery at set time frame.
- Can schedule collections for any delivery issues.
- Customer can reschedule delivery time for a more suited delivery time.
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched from our warehouse the very same day. We aim to have all our deliveries to Ireland within 1-2 working days. UK & European customers should receive deliveries within 3-5 working days and International customers within 10-14 days. Some exceptions may apply(especially at certain times of the year, we are sure you understand).
We provide tracking for every single order. This gives you full insurance on the goods you purchase with full tracking of your package. There is no signature required.
We temporarily have no delivery options available outside the R.O.I.
€6.00(1-2 working days)
All orders before today’s 1pm cut off will be dispatched this afternoon.
If there is a delay with your order outside of the time frames stated above please contact us here and we’ll look into it immediately.
Click & Collect
For all click & collect orders
- Store Selection – Please select a store to collect from using the comment box Wicklow Street, Stillorgan, Tallaght or our Kilcoole Outlet Store.
Note: If no store is stated, orders will be kept in our warehouse in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow.
- Collection Times – Some items may not be in the selected store at the time of purchase. For this reason collection times may vary but should still be no longer than 24 hrs after placing an order. Some exceptions may apply(we do our best to keep this to a minimum).
- Collecting Your Order – Your order will be ready for collection after you receive your final confirmation email. You may also be notified by a staff member. Please wait for either of these notifications before a wasted journey to our store.
Vintage Vape Rooms Returns Policy
Goods are to be examined immediately upon receipt and if the goods are damaged or do not comply to the contract Vintage Vape Rooms should be contacted within 7 working days. If this is not the case then it can be deemed the purchaser has accepted the goods to be 100% okay.
Returns are eligible where the item/product is unused and intact in the original packaging and is deemed to be damaged. In cases like this Vintage Vape Rooms will cover any costs for their return and will replace or refund the item with no questions asked.
We offer a return on hardware products if the product is damaged or faulty within 30 days of purchase, after the 30 days we ask you to contact the manufacturer directly. You must provide proof of purchase. Discretion can be applied to particular circumstances after this so do get in touch with us.
Items can be returned by post/courier or be brought into one of our stores.
We encourage you to look at all hardware spec before purchasing it, in case of an unsatisfactory experience when it arrives. If you are uncertain about a device’s capabilities please feel free to call us or visit our store and we will help assist you.
Please Note: Sale items can not be refunded.