ASTER | Eleaf
The Eleaf Aster is a new 75 temperature control box mod that features the latest technology and has a fashionable design that fits perfectly in the hand. It is build with a stainless steel 510 connector that is spring loaded and should withstand time.
The maximum output power is 75 watts and the temperature range is 200 to 600 Fahrenheit. Atomizers can be fired all the way down to 0.05 ohm. The box mod’s chip allows the following modes: variable wattage, bypass, smart, TC Ni, TC Ti, TC SS and TCR. This enables a variety of vape options.
The mod is powered by one 18650 battery that is placed in an easily removable magnetized battery panel. There is also a 1 amp Micro USB port for charging the battery. The USB port also functions as the firmware upgrade port to allow a future new operating system to be simply installed.
The Aster has a built in safety mechanism with dual circuit protection to prevent over current, over charging and over discharging of the batteries. There is also a reverse polarity protection in case you insert the cell the wrong way.
- Size: 35.5 mm * 23.0 mm * 91.0 mm
- Type of threading: thread 510
- Output mode: VW/Bypass/Smart/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
- Output power: 1 – 75W
- Resistance range: 0, 05-1, 5 ohm (modes of TC
- Resistance range: 0.1 3.5 ohms (VW/Bypass/Smart mode)
- Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉ (TC modes)
- Color: pink, dark, grey, black, white, silver
- 1 × ASTER (without batteries)
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 × Manual use