Asmodus Minikin V2
The Asmodus Minikin is back with the all new Minikin V2! The Minikin V2 is powered by a GX-180-HT chip which incorporates the same battery power saving capabilities as its predecessors but features a new wattage cap of 180 watts and touch screen support!
- Individual battery charge
- Resistance of the atomizers
- Volts being used to fire at desired wattage
- A puff counter, the duration of the fire
- Which mode you are in
The Minikin 2 features a redesigned body that was designed to be exceptionally comfortable to hold. The asMODus logo has been re-positioned to the back of the device and the USB port has been moved the front of the device as the battery door has been remodeled to add magnetic closure. 15 vent holes have been added to the base of the device which allows for maximized heat dissipation.
Touch Screen Support
Perhaps the most notable feature of the Minikin V2 is the capacitive touchscreen. A large, centrally-positioned chrome firing button does the essentials, and the menu interface is easily navigable through the touchscreen interface.
Apart from the touchscreen, a solid asset for customizable settings, this hardware is probably the best dual battery electronic box on the market.
- Minikin V2 mod
- Micro USB cable
- Battery safety card
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Requires two 18650 sized batteries
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen
- Wattage range: 5.0 – 180.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 – 120.0W
- Atomizer ohm range: 0.1 – 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peek output current: 45A
- Temperature control range: 212° – 572°F / 100°C – 300°C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable system